Thursday, January 12, 2006

New to me.....


Wow, my very first blog!
Damn, I feel a mental block coming on. I'm sure lots of you out there get these all the time don't you? It's on the tip of my tongue, you say. You put out your tongue, but still can't see it! Never mind the physical act of actually trying to see your tongue. Perhaps it'll come to me tomorrow, you wake up tomorrow but still it isn't there.

At last you find it, after that second cup of coffee (or tea) but is it really what you wanted to say? Some how it just doesn't seem important enough now, in the grand scheme of things. We all hope our ideas and thoughts are seen by those around us, as interesting enough to be considered and discussed. I wish to share in this online experience by giving my views, completely unbiased of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady.
You made your entries so easy and fun to read. Like others made me think "tip of tongue
Im looking forward to hear the rest of the stay in America.
Think your next endevour should be into story writting. Think youd do well.